Sunrises are kinda my thing.
Sunsets too, definitely sunsets. But there's just something about chasing that pinkish-purpleish sunrise when the day is still fresh, cool and still. I love walking/running in the early hours to catch those colors and really giving my mind a moment of peace before the day's craziness begins. It's the time I feel closest to God - he works out the kinks in my heart and I do my best to lean on him.
I love being a sunrise person. I choose to see beauty before anything else, to see the good in people and our God, and to live with hope and joy even though life can be so extremely tough at times.
Photography has grown into a love greater than I ever imagined, and is my way of capturing life's sunrises in a real, tangible way. I love the way expecting mothers radiate, the little wrinkles in soft baby skin, the deep belly laughs siblings share together, the way newly engaged couples look at each other, and the warm comfort of a family. Life isn't always easy or Pottery-Barn-perfect, and I don't believe in styling shoots that don't feel like you. But I do believe that life is filled with so much beauty and joy, and that these moments are worth capturing and passing down through generations.
So together, with your hearts and my lens, we'll capture those sunrises.
A few fun things about me:
* My husband and I watch Christmas movies year-round
* Lynette is my middle name, as well as that of my daughter, mom, and grandma
* I’m a proud #firewife
* I’m addicted to iced caramel macchiatos
* I love all things yoga, pilates, dance and barre (and could live in lululemons every day)
* Gardening is my newest hobby - oh hey there, succulents
* I believe we should leave this world better than when we found it
* I am a follower of Christ
I believe in creating photography sessions that capture life in all its colors and quirks.